On February 18-19, TAAN organized a capacity building workshop for a variety of alumni from different regions covering northern, interior, and southern parts of Tunisia. In addition to the leadership and communication workshops, an initiation to debate techniques was delivered. Project development was also on the alumni training agenda, as they worked in groups to develop a project idea, establish a vision, define a mission and set objectives before presenting it to judges. The workshop was also a great opportunity for participants to get to know other alumni from different programs and regions and also to get introduced to TAAN’s mission and vision.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.